Purchase

Enthusiast

Purchase

this might be a stupid question. but i purchased a Iphone SE from boost mobile  boost does not automatically charge you for service right? or do i have to purchase service on my own once i receive the phone?

7 REPLIES 7
Accomplice

Re: Purchase

Yep, you have to purchase from your phone or computer and then you can set up auto payments if you'd like.

Enthusiast

ok so when i get my phone i can just choose not to put service on it? right

Accomplice

I don't work for Boost but as far as I know, yes. I've had 3 different phones to set up from Boost and each one I had to set up service to use.
Accomplice

Unless you mean you want to use another service provider or just use the phone for music or something...I mean why would you buy a phone and not use it? lol
Enthusiast

well yes. possible unlock. and use it on other service. at a later time. so basically all i want to know is. i wont be charged for service after Receiving the phone. unless i actually start service.

Accomplice

No you won't but if you set up the phone it will go through Boost if it is a Boost phone. If not Boost you can do any service. If Boost it won't work unless you set up with Boost..that's why I was asking questions. At least from my knowledge with my phones, none of which have been IPhones.
Promoter

boost mobile will not charge you service fee, except if you do it in store, they are charging you for reactivation or services fee/ call customer service if you have a new phone, so that they can transfer you existing number to your new phone, or activate a new phone number for you for free/ there will be reactivation fee if you are going to activate a new phone number to a used phone