Poor customer service

Highlighted

Poor customer service

I called last Monday when I realized my earphones weren't working on the leftrking on the left. I tried other earbuds and it is the same, sound is very low. I waited for 40 minutes to then hang up and not get through when I called back.

They made me have to call 8 different times. The only time I got through was yesterday. Even then I had to call back and speak to 6 different people.

It's a Brand new out of the box Galaxy S8 audio jack has defect and BM "customer services" avoids helping by lying about their return policy. In addition to this, the last guy disconnects my service by claiming my phone as "lost or stolen" as though having less them average intelligence excuses him from trying to think or help a customer.

He is the classic BM rep. I remembered  from the last time I called. I avoid contacting this company at all cost. They weren't like this 6-7 years ago. It's been almost 7 days since I've tried to get this issues taken rectified.

There's no email or real professional person when there's an issue. However, you have a short window for customers to return when we aren't able to resolve defective phone issues and concerns from the date revieved.

All I needed was to know how to exchange my phone, get an RMA and buy another phone. It is a brand new S8. I shouldn't be limited by the defect.

And, shouldnt have to come to this, but, thank goodness for banks who protects their customers from companies like Boost Mobile whom had my families service for 10+ years. There are other cellphone carries, Boost Mobile. anks who protects their customers from companies like Boost Mobile whom had my families service for 10+ years. There are other cellphone carries, Boost Mobile.

See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Poor customer service

@Disaffected_BMC  Good afternoon! Please, accept our most sincere apologies towards this situation. We understand how frustrating this can be, and how important is for you to have a device that works properly.

We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you be so kind to send us a "Private Message" with the order number of the device? We'll wait for your response.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.