Phone

Highlighted
Accomplice

Phone

Need someone from boost Mobile to talk too.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @ErikVillanueva. Thank you for stopping by. How can we assist you? -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey @Kira_M so I got an “upgrade” yesterday I had a iPhone 6s but now I have a 6 which is funny bc it isn’t an upgrade at all. The person at the store told me I had a 6 but I said that I had a 6s so I brought in my other phone note (that I had already bought the 6) and he said it was the same thing I just had to update it so I did and it didn’t work so I went to return it and they told me they could do nothing for me except contact you guys and see what I can do which made me angry because the person at the store had told me I could get a refund if I returned the next day but the thing was I couldn’t. So is there any possible way that I can get another iPhone 6s if I return the 6 back? Or what can I do?
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, if you purchase the phone at the store,  there's no way for us to provide you with a refund. We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So is there I can do or no? 😞
Highlighted
Agent

You will need to return the device at the store.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thats the thing, They won’t let me return it because it doesn’t have a “defect”
Highlighted
Agent

Did you speak to the manager?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No, if i do what shall i say?
Highlighted
Agent

We recommend you to explain her/him your situation in order to see if he could do something for you.