Phone is broken and forgot my pin

Phone is broken and forgot my pin

Hello I'm new here. I wasn't so sure where to post this if it's in the wrong forum please move it. I am trying to file a claim for my phone because my phone is broken/damaged etc and it is asking me for a pin, I don't remember my account pin and I have reset my pin on the site and it said it sent it to my phone but the problem is my phone is broken so I can't access the pin or I would of gotten a new phone by now. I was wondering what should I do with this matter? I would like to someone to help me and have them reset my pin for me and send it to my email so I can file my claim. Who do I need to contact to get this problem fixed? I need to get my phone in as soon as possible. Thank you! Have a good day.

12 REPLIES 12
Accomplice

Re: Phone is broken and forgot my pin

Hi

You need to call customer service @ 1-866-402-7366 in regards about your pin code since your phone was broken. I think they have an option help you in case you forgot your pincode aside from sending it to your Device.

Hope this  helps

Hello Blade642:

You can try going to the store where you purchased your phone maybe they will know your pin. The reason why i say that is because some stores have a default pin for their customers. 

Also you can call boost mobile at 1-866-402-7366 and try to reset the pin by giving the month and year you activate the phone/service.

But if you changed the pin on the website then it should be the new pin you added just have a boost rep try it by signing into your account Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

my  pin account

Groupie

my  pin account

my phone is broken

Agent

Hi Dalila. Please provide us with more details on how we may assist you today. Victor21

Groupie

my  pin account

my phone is broken

Agent

Hi Dalila. Please provide us with more details on how we may assist you today. Victor21

Agent

Thank you for the information. Please let us know what happen to the phone to be able to assist you. What the phone dropped, exposed to water? Does it turn on? Victor21

Groupie

My phone fell in the toilet and now the screen does not work. I got a new phone, but I can't switch it over because I forgot my account pin, and am now my account is locked. Is there any way to do this, I have been a customer for so long that I can't remember the month and year that I originally signed up.