Phone currently not in service and I forgot my pin?

Highlighted
Groupie

Phone currently not in service and I forgot my pin?

I let my Boost mobile phone go without service for a few months.  I am currently trying to re-boost (reactivate) the account but I forgot my pin number. I can't have it sent to me because the phone is off, so how can I retrieve my pin or possibly change it?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @cbpyles92! Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to make you aware that, if you didn't make a payment in the last 90 days without making any payments to your account, there's a high chance that your account is already cancelled. If you think you did a payment less than 90 days ago, then send us a private message with the phone number that you are trying to pay. We'd like to take a deeper look at this situation!

Highlighted
Groupie

It has definitely been more than 90 days. So is there a way to open a new account with my current boost mobile phone?

Highlighted
Agent

Yes there is a way, @cbpyles92! You just need to visit our website at: www.boostmobile.com, then go to "activate" at the top right corner of the website. The website will guide you throughout that process.