Phone Payment Plan?

KSB

Phone Payment Plan?

Does Boost have a montly payment plan for their phones?Right now, I have Sprint and pay $20.00/mo for my Samsung...I want to go back to Boost.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Phone Payment Plan?

Hello KSB, 

As of this moment no Boost Mobile doesn't have post pay for their handsets since we are just pre-paid but i do know starting next month around the middle of october they will launch a program called Easy Pay, which if found eligible you will have 12 months to pay towards the divice you choose. This is a program that a department within Boost Mobile will offer/handle to help customers when not having all the money up front. Now know if you call boost mobile they wont be able to give much information till they know them self next month how you can be eligible or any other questions.

Hope this helps you KSB and anyone else with the same question Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Accomplice

Re: Phone Payment Plan?

Hi,

Well, I mean that boost mobile has a lot of plan avilable for all prepaid customoer that wants to be inroll into the company... The only thing that you have to do is reskue the samsum that you have and then choose the plan that it would work good on you... I advice you to choose the 50 unlimited, is the best for those who are unlimited people.... Smiley LOL