Payment problems

Payment problems

I payed money on my account three days ago and my phone still does not work I want my money back or my phone turned on
3 REPLIES 3
Accomplice

Re: Payment problems

call customer service at 1-888-266-7848 or go into a store to resolve this problem

Accomplice

Hello, and thank you for your request and for having Boost Mobile as your wireless service provider. I am Jose Lara and I have had a similar issue prior to this one. My suggestion would be is if you have already submitted the reload number or added funds with debit or credit card and have received the message saying thank you for your payment. Then what needs to be done is probably going to be a network reset and phone programming. Which by the way can be found on the receipt of purchase or back of reload card as well as boost mobile.com. so what you need to do is make sure your Wi-Fi is off and data connection is on. You will dial the number as follows. ##72786# you will then see a reset network option (yes/no) you will choose yes and your phone will shut down and boot up on its own starting the handsfree activation. Once the phone is activated successfully the prl, profile and firmware will update as well. You should wait 15 mins. Tops and try making a call to see if call is successful if so you have successfully added funds and activated your device. Hope this is helpfully thank you!

Here's My Problem, I Added Money To My Account On November 29th. And I'm Suppose To Have Service Till December 29Th And I Don't. It Got Shut Off On Me. And I Want To Know Why?