Payment not being processed

Go to solution
Highlighted

Payment not being processed

Last night on January 24th at 7:44 pm I went into the boost mobile store at 881 Thornton pkwy Denver co 80229 & I made a payment of 50.00$ plus and 3.00$ Processing fee so a total of 53.00$ after I left my service never turned back on and I called customer service and they said that it wasn’t a problem on there end and I should call the store so I called the store and he said it was a payment problem for customer service to fix......I have the receipt still and I have a picture the receipt related sale invoice# is THORNIN220 & the Bill payment/ deposit# is THORNBP138 I just want the problem fixed & my name on the account is supposed to Joshua Martinez Not Joshua Lua
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Please do not continue to place your account information in public. You would need to send the information through a private message.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, Joshua. Let's take a closer look. Can you DM us your phone # so that we can take a closer look?

Highlighted

3039abc I have a picture of the receipt too

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for the information. Please, send us your PIN number.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Joshmartinez867. We notice you placed your account info in public. Please send us the information in a private message instead. Victor21

Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Please do not continue to place your account information in public. You would need to send the information through a private message.

View solution in original post