Payment for Gifting

Payment for Gifting

Do you accept International card or Paypal payment for orders/purchases? I live in another country but I wanted to purchase a phone for my friend as a gift for her forthcoming birthday, and I wanted to make sure I can make the purchase. She is aalready on Boost, but her phone's been messing up, so I thought buying a new one from you is a good idea. Just NOT sure how to go about it and if you would acknowledge my card or would accept Paypal Payment.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Payment for Gifting

Hello donna_27

Goodmorning 🙂

Unfortunately, boost mobile does not accept international card or paypal at this time. The only cards they take are Master card, Visa, American Express, and Discover if you have any of those then you can order your friends gift. 

By the way that is so nice of you even just by thinking like that for your friend:)

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless

Thanks for the reply. I meant, I have a mastercard but it's issued in my country (Philippines), hence, I asked, cause in some other sites, they don't accept Mastercard/Visa if it's internationally issued. 

Anyway, thanks! I appreciate yor response. I suppose I could just try Best Buy.

Hello donna_27

You are very welcome that's what we are here for to help each other 😊
I appreciate you posting your questions here in the community. You are a good friend no matter what you get I believe your friend will appreciate it and be happy. Also you can always try placing an order I'm pretty sure it would indicate if it goes through or not.
Happy early birthday to your friend
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless