Payment Receipt Not Received - Account Closed

Accomplice

Payment Receipt Not Received - Account Closed

My problem is fairly simple and Im hoping someone from Boost's advisors do not over complicate this.

For the most recent payment that I made towards my Boost Account, Im looking for a way to get me my receipt.

• The receipt can be either paperless (email, a screenshot of my payment that Boost Advisors see in their portal... any other way that confirms that I made a payment)
  • The receipt can also be on a paper that can be mailed to my address.

The caveat here is that my account is closed and I no longer subscribe to a mobile service from Boost.

I need the receipt for FS concessions and for tax purposes so it is crucial that I get this proof of payment.

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: Payment Receipt Not Received - Account Closed

Hey there, aroy2! Unfortunately, we do not send receipts. The transaction history can be accessed online through your account in this website http://boost.co/1WJ1meg. Since you mentioned that the account is cancelled, you won't be able to access it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Accomplice

I understand that I cannot access it since my account is closed. That is why I am requesting Boost Advisors to access my account and send me a screenshot at the least.

I don't understand why its so difficult for you to access the records of a customer who used to subscribe to Boost services until last month.

You should be able to pull up your CRM screen, access my account with my cellphone number, take a screenshot and send it to me.

If you cannot do this, i will not be able to access my FS concessions for this month and I will be required to pay more tax

Agent

We're sorry, it is not possible for us to send screenshots from our systems. For further assistance with this matter, please submit your request for assistance through email in this website http://boost.co/1IIujol.

Accomplice

Ok. I see that you have directed me to Boost's Support page which is asking me to email Boost.

Before I go ahead and submit a request to be contacted via email, I'd like to understand how you guys are going to solve this.

As a Boost Agent representing Boost Support, when you say "We're sorry, it is not possible for us to send screenshots from our systems", do you mean:-

1. Is it Boost's policy that does not allow an agent to send a screenshot of previous customer's payment receipt to the same customer on this forum/community? OR,
  2. Is it Boost's policy that does not allow an agent to send a screenshot of previous customer's payment receipt to the same customer in any possible way.....ever... even when you can access my records at your end? 

Depending on your response I need to asses whether it is worth while for me to speak to Boost Support via email or whether I have to take my complaint to some higher authority.

Im not asking for any other information, only for a receipt that says that I paid my dues for the most recent month. I hope you understand my situation and help me out.

Agent

We understand. It is our policy to not send a screenshot of our systems to our customers, as it is sensitive information. In order to determine a possible solution to this problem, our back office team would have to be engaged, which can only be done through email at the moment.

Accomplice

Ok. So now we're getting somewhere.

So you're saying that as a Boost agent it is possible for you to access a previous customer's records (in this case - me).

You just cannot send it over to me right now because you cannot verify that I was a customer so you're asking me to write to your back office team and they should be able to help me out with giving me a screenshot after they're able to verify me as the previous customer..... correct?

Agent

Partially. We are able to access previous records. However, as a security measure we do not send screenshots. Our back office team may be able to assist you in getting access to the transaction history, but the method can only be

Accomplice

....Can only be?

Please dont hold me in suspense. Im really on edge now.

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry about that. The method to assist you can only be determined once our Back Office have reviewed the account and situation.