Paying An Entire Year Upfront

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Paying An Entire Year Upfront

Hi,
Sorry if this is a dumb question. My elderly neighbor and his wife wanted two new phones so I bought them two J7 for Xmas on boost. They want to do the $60 a month family plan. He wants to pay for an entire year upfront so he doesn't have to worry about it. He can get confused with adding time etc.

Just wondering if this is possible.

Thank you in advance and again my apologies if it's a silly question. I'm not too familiar with Boost.

Thanks Kindly

Joe
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Paying An Entire Year Upfront

Hi JPNH!

There's a $400.00 account balance limit on all our plans. So, they will be able to add enough balance to cover for up to 6 months of service upfront. Keep in mind that the exceeding balance remains available in the account for all other service options, and may be depleted as they purchase or subscribe on any additional features, such as games, hotspot packs, international add-ons, etc. In other words, the advanced payments does not necessarily go to the monthly bills, but rather remain on the account as an available balance that can be used for many other things.

We hope this information helps.

EdwinRG

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hi JPNH!

There's a $400.00 account balance limit on all our plans. So, they will be able to add enough balance to cover for up to 6 months of service upfront. Keep in mind that the exceeding balance remains available in the account for all other service options, and may be depleted as they purchase or subscribe on any additional features, such as games, hotspot packs, international add-ons, etc. In other words, the advanced payments does not necessarily go to the monthly bills, but rather remain on the account as an available balance that can be used for many other things.

We hope this information helps.

EdwinRG

Groupie

That's just the info I needed. Thanks! Him and his wife are in their 80s and didn't want to do post paid as they're used to prepaid. So that's great I will let them know and get things activated!