Paid secondary account and need balance transferred to primary on family plan

Groupie

Paid secondary account and need balance transferred to primary on family plan

Hello I accidentally paid the wrong account on my family plan and need the funds transferred to the primary to pay the whole bill. 

thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Paid secondary account and need balance transferred to primary on family plan

Hello pmonroe! Remember that when you have a family plan, payments should be made on the primary account. Secondary account balance cannot be transferred to the primary account.

Enthusiast

Re: Paid secondary account and need balance transferred to primary on family plan

I'm going to pm u
Groupie

Sorry, that answer isn't good enough. It's an easy mistake to make since the entire sign-up process is a convoluted mess. I signed in on the primary account, but since I was using my phone (the secondary), I was redirected to the dummy $50 plan I had to start to join the family plan without my knowledge. I didn't realize until it was too late. I either need the funds transferred or refunded so I can pay the correct bill.

Agent

Hello there @zombieallen. We'd like to take a closer look. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.