Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Paid my bill 2 days ago, still not showing up in my balance

Highlighted

Paid my bill 2 days ago, still not showing up in my balance

I paid my phone bill 2 days ago with the same card I've been using for years. I've never had any trouble with it and my account balance always updates within a couple minutes. Not this time though, it's been over 48 hours and still nothing. Even worse, the money was taken out of my bank account anyways. I got an error during the transaction but the payment still went through. I have the reciept from the online payment. My bank statement also shows that I paid boost mobile. I kept checking that same night to see if the money finally went into my account balance and the boost mobile website was down for maintenance, so this problem is on boost mobiles side, not mine. I've been calling boost mobile all morning and can't connect to a human to save my life. I even wrote an email 2 days ago and still no reply. I have literally done everything I could to get help and now I have to see if I can finally get help via the forums. This is ridicoulous. My payment is due tomorrow, I've paid the money, so please help me ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Paid my bill 2 days ago, still not showing up in my balance

Hi,
Yikes, that's no good.
Sometimes there really is an error. If the funds did not get credited to your boost account, it probably is with your bank in a pending status. Pending transactions that do not complete take around 5 to 7 business days to 'fall off' during which time your funds would be unavailable to you.

If you don't have enough $ in your Boost account to pay for monthly service, at least Boost let's you get inbound phone calls and inbound text messages for 60days.

Yours, -J