Paid for next day shipping and still no phone, WHAT IS GOING ON?????

Accomplice

Paid for next day shipping and still no phone, WHAT IS GOING ON?????

I paid the 12 dollars and agents here where telling me that, oh yeah, you'll get it the next day well its been 2 days and I still dont have it. I checkedin fedex with the tracking number and it says its still in indiana so I hope that is wrong cause if not i dont even want the phone anymore and a refund for the fake one day shipping!!!!!!
6 REPLIES 6
Accomplice

Re: Paid for next day shipping and still no phone, WHAT IS GOING ON?????

same thing is going on with me. FedEx has it in Indiana and I'm supposed to get it today. I was told by two different representatives that I would receive it today and its not here. Good luck because they wont give you a refund on your shipping either. I don't think they care because they have had multiple complaints about this and nothing is being done. 

Accomplice

I cant believe how bad this is. I need the phone now. If this was amazon, it would be in my doorstep the day they said they were gonna send it. If I would known, I wouldnt have bought a phone from them. They dont know what theyre doing.
Accomplice

I cant believe how bad this is. I need the phone now. If this was amazon, it would be in my doorstep the day they said they were gonna send it. If I would known, I wouldnt have bought a phone from them. They dont know what theyre doing.
Accomplice

haha funny u say that because I ordered a case for this phone on amazon last night and it was on my porch this morning. I ordered the case 10 hours later than I order the phone and I got the case a day earlier. So messed up. 

Accomplice

Proves our point.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Kgonzalez and @akfuller47 Could you please send me a PM with the tracking number for your orders?