Paid for next day shipping and still no phone, WHAT IS GOING ON?????

Highlighted
Accomplice

Paid for next day shipping and still no phone, WHAT IS GOING ON?????

I paid the 12 dollars and agents here where telling me that, oh yeah, you'll get it the next day well its been 2 days and I still dont have it. I checkedin fedex with the tracking number and it says its still in indiana so I hope that is wrong cause if not i dont even want the phone anymore and a refund for the fake one day shipping!!!!!!
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Accomplice

same thing is going on with me. FedEx has it in Indiana and I'm supposed to get it today. I was told by two different representatives that I would receive it today and its not here. Good luck because they wont give you a refund on your shipping either. I don't think they care because they have had multiple complaints about this and nothing is being done. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I cant believe how bad this is. I need the phone now. If this was amazon, it would be in my doorstep the day they said they were gonna send it. If I would known, I wouldnt have bought a phone from them. They dont know what theyre doing.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I cant believe how bad this is. I need the phone now. If this was amazon, it would be in my doorstep the day they said they were gonna send it. If I would known, I wouldnt have bought a phone from them. They dont know what theyre doing.
Highlighted
Accomplice

haha funny u say that because I ordered a case for this phone on amazon last night and it was on my porch this morning. I ordered the case 10 hours later than I order the phone and I got the case a day earlier. So messed up. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Proves our point.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Kgonzalez and @akfuller47 Could you please send me a PM with the tracking number for your orders?