Overnight shipping

Groupie

Overnight shipping

I paid for over night shipping and my order is still processing. Why haven't my item been shipped to me yet ?!
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Overnight shipping

Hello, @Melron. We apologize for the inconvenience. At what time, did you submitted the order?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

11am
Agent

@Melron Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

i have the same problem i paid for my over night shipping today Wednesday and my order was place on back order this mean i wont be getting the phone this friday ???
Agent

Hey there, delma92! Orders placed after 1:00pm are processed on the following business day. We can also help you check on the status of your order. If you'd like us to do so, feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.