Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Overnight Shipping

Highlighted
Accomplice

Overnight Shipping

Hello, I ordered my new phone today at 330 pm and i paid the extra 12 to expedite it. When will I get my phone ? Because when I check the status it says “order verification fraud team “
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Overnight Shipping

Hey there! If you placed your order before 1:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day.  However, if you placed your order after 1:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays].

Highlighted
Accomplice

So it should be here tomorrow? & is it with fed ex or ups ?
Highlighted
Agent

It will not, @Jahice12 Since the order was placed after 1:00PM it will ship to FedEx tomorrow, then it will arrive the following business day. Weekend delivery is not available.

Highlighted
Accomplice

That’s stupid I should’ve did free 3 to 5 ! I want a refund on the 12 dollars !!!
Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately, we're unable to process a refund on this scenario, @Jahice12. Our website clearly specify this while placing the order, when you select the shipping method. In fact, you're still receiving the benefit of the overnight shipping, since you'll get the phone this Monday. By choosing the 3-5 business day it would have arrived by Thursday of next week.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It didn’t specify on the whole time thing. Phone companies always make excuses when it comes to refunds. But it’s okay I won’t order online from boost again.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi! I ordered on Sunday, I understand it was also a holiday Monday, but why hasn’t it been processced today so I receive it on Wednesday? I paid overnight shipping.. thanks you.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Jahice12. We will need to verify the order. Can you please send us a private message with the order number?