Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Ordered phone, never received it but still billed for it...

Highlighted
Groupie

Ordered phone, never received it but still billed for it...

I purchased a phone on 3/11/18 and was emailed confirmation and tracking info. Everything went through OK until looking for said delivery. There was no package and FedEx claims it was left at front door with no signature required. I would like the phone re-shipped or refunded. Thank you
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Ordered phone, never received it but still billed for it...

Good morning, Deathpony! We're deeply sorry for this situation, as we understand how frustrating that can be!

To further assist you, please send us a private message including:

- Your full name.

- The sales order key.

- The order's tracking number.

- A contact number.

- Your e-mail address.

If you have an account with us, please include your Boost phone number and the account's PIN as well. The reason for asking for these details, is because we'll need to open a case to our Back Office team in order to help you with this matter.

After we dispatch the case to Back Office, we'll need you to get a police report that you'll scan (along with the case number we'll issue to you) to an e-mail address we'll give you once the case is ready.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Groupie

Terrell Harris
Sales order: ek-bepp-854323382
Tracking #: 432272187017
Phone #: (347) 791-7282
Email: teh1975@gmail.com

The phone numbers for my self and to upgrade phone are the same. I will send the account PIN and case number when you let me know this message w a s private
Highlighted
Agent

@Deathpony We apologize. We recommended to remove this sensitive information from the public.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.