Ordered a new phone and paid next day 12 shipping but still no phone and order says closed?

JH

Ordered a new phone and paid next day 12 shipping but still no phone and order says closed?

So a couple of days ago I ordered a new Samsung Galaxy S7 and selected the 12.00 shipping for faster delivery.

Still no phone and when I check the order on the website here it says "closed", there is also no delivery or tracking info either.

I've submitted a question twice now to boost mobile and still no response.

3 REPLIES 3
Promoter

Re: Ordered a new phone and paid next day 12 shipping but still no phone and order says closed?

when the order was saying it was close it means hat the phone was already delivered you have to checked for the tracking number that you have in your email through fedex.com
Groupie

Re: Ordered a new phone and paid next day 12 shipping but still no phone and order says closed?

i recieved no tracking number and mine says closed and it was changed to close the same day i ordered the phone

Agent

@xspyrle2 Hey there!

We'd like to investigate the status of your order. Please, send me a "Private Message" including the First and Last name you used to process the order so we can further assist you.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.