Highlighted
Accomplice

Order

My order status changed from bp_fullfullment to closed and the iPhone 6plus is already paid for soooo... what's up with my order?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Order

That's the short version @Ericah20 and @Hallen49.  For more information, take a look at this knowledge base article: BP_Fullfillment in your order status.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Accomplice

What happened with ur order?

I placed and order for a new phone and when I check the status it shows its closed what does that mean

Did u ever receive the phone
Accomplice

They sent it to me, but I was confused because I didn't know that meant it was in the process of being delivered.
Accomplice

It means that it's in the process of being delivered.
Accomplice

Accomplice

Yes, it came a couple days after I posted my concern on here.
Community Manager

That's the short version @Ericah20 and @Hallen49.  For more information, take a look at this knowledge base article: BP_Fullfillment in your order status.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post