Order processing

Highlighted
Accomplice

Order processing

Ordered my phone on Sunday before 1pm and paid for expedited shipping. I know it won't ship on weekends but it hasn't shipped today and it's supposed to be next business day. So i should be getting my phone tomorrow.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Lj062! Orders placed on holidays/weekends with overnight shipping, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Yes, you should be getting the device delivered tomorrow

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks. I was getting worried. Here it is 9:30 and my order hasn't shipped and I'm needing a better phone for a job I start Wednesday.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks, Lj062. The order was process today. The device should be delivered tomorrow via FedEx. We are about to close our operations for today. Could you please contact us tomorrow morning for us to confirm the delivery status?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Will do.
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks, Lj062. We remain at your service.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Order changed to shipped. Should I be expecting to see it today?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Won't Mark as a solution considering I didn't receive my package by Tuesday. The solution was to receive account credit for the shipping cost and wait an extra day for my delivery.