Order processing taking long!

Highlighted
Groupie

Order processing taking long!

I have been waiting for a phone I ordered and decided to check the order status just to find out it hasnt even been shipped. I placed my order November 6, 2017 (after 1pm)  and its November 8t, 2017 and still hasn't even shipped.(ORDER STATUS: PROCESSING) NEED TO KNOW WHATS WRONG ASAP

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! I’m sorry you did not get your overnight package today. We were made aware of a minor system issue at our Distribution Center which delayed overnight orders from leaving the facility.  I can confirm your package will be leaving the facility today, 11/8 and be out for delivery in your area tomorrow, 11/9.

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered my phone february 11th Around 3 or 4 on Sunday and it’s processing today ( Monday February 12th ) how long will it take ? I chose the $12 next day shipping
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Tyshawn21! Orders placed after 1PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have another question , so I order the iPhone 6 Plus 16gb And I Can’t access my Touch ID , it won’t read my finger to set up the Touch ID feature option , is this because you all changed the home button on new iPhones ? And I did research and you can’t change the home button either , I really liked using Touch ID on my iPhone 5s but it’s not working with the 6 plus .
Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to hear that, Tyshawn21! Are you unable to set up the Touch ID? If so, we recommend you access this link for instructions on how to set it up: https://apple.co/1ZVD2Jf.

Alternately, we suggest you take the phone to the nearest Apple store for more assistance with the Home button. You can use this link to locate the nearest store: https://locate.apple.com/.

Highlighted
Groupie

My order is taking so long to process. About how many hours does it take? I ordered it yesterday and i know it was gonna be processed and shipped today although I got expedite shipping. Don’t tell me that if you order it after your 1pm local time that it will be processed and shipped next business day. I’ve been told that multiple times. I just want real answers.
Highlighted

I am currently having this problem and I was wondering if you had figured out what happened? I ordered my phone yesterday around 4pm and i've been told it would be shipped today as it is the next business day but it still has not shipped.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, sarahabigaillx! Let's do some investigating. Please send us a Private message with the order number.