Order processing taking forever

Highlighted
Groupie

Order processing taking forever

I ordered my phone on saturday and its monday afternoon and it is still processing
Btw i got normal shipping
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Order processing taking forever

Hi there, Fermin! Please, send us a private message with your order number and the full name used for the order.

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered an iPhone 6 plus on Saturday. I understand the business days rule and I paid $12 for expedited next day shipping. As I calculated I should receive my order on Tuesday, which is tomorrow. I've checked my order status all day and since Sunday it's been stuck on "order processing..."
The customer service lines I called don't help at all, and I'm a bit irritated with the service. Will I receive my order tomorrow or did I waste $12?
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @abbeyr0ad. Can you private message us your order key so we can look into it?

Highlighted
Groupie

So, I got my tracking information from fedex yesterday and it said shipping information was sent to fedex, and that was it. The package is meant to arrive today, because I paid $12 for expedited next business day. Well I saw there was absolutely no fedex update and so I called fedex and they said that the shipper never sent my package to them. They advised me to contact the shipper but I know that won't work because the customer service for boost, the number, isn't customer friendly. So now again I'm waiting. My package is meant to arrive today and it hasn't even arrived at fedex. I'm honestly very frustrated and I just want to know when or even if I'm getting my package. If I knew I'd have these many issues with boost mobile I wouldn't have ordered from them
Highlighted
Accomplice

i order a 64gb iphone se yesterday and it still processing i got nextday shipping 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, quanebro2! Orders placed after 1PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok so it will be shipped out at 1pm today
Highlighted
Agent

It should be shipped today.

Highlighted
Accomplice

ok ill wait and see what happens at 1pm