Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Order processing taking forever!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Order processing taking forever!

Same problem and still no tracking number
Highlighted
Accomplice

What about orders placed on 11/7 before the cut off time while they still on order processing..
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I order my phone at 10:00 am and its the next day at 11:00 am still say order processing n I payed for next day shipping wat the **bleep**
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Javion1998!

We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your name, shipping address and order number.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I send a private message cuz I paid 12 dollars for no freaking reason
Highlighted
Agent

@Javion1998: To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why is my order still in processing I placed it yesterday
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @Kessler0822! Can you private message us so we can take a closer look?

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered my phone on Wednesday and I still haven’t gotten it till this day, when I check order status it says it is still processing
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Jason3. Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.