Order processing taking forever!

Go to solution
Highlighted

Order processing taking forever!

I've order a phone yesterday and its been almost 24 hours and still the order is still processing and took the money out of my account. I paid extra money for it to be shipped quicker. How long will it take for my order to process?
See more topics labeled with:
38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted
Groupie

I placed my order after 1pm Thursday night, but shouldn't have been processed by Friday ? Also if I payed for over night shipping when will I get it?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Ami14! Orders submitted after 1:00pm (local time) are processed on the following business day. Keep in mind that weekend shipping is not available. Since you mentioned placing the order after 1:00pm on Thursday, it would be processed on Friday, and should arrive Monday-Tuesday.

Highlighted
Groupie

IM HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING IN TO SEE MY ORDER FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, CTOP! We can check on the status of your order for you. Feel free to send me a private message for direct assistance.

Highlighted
Groupie

Is this private?
Agent

It is public. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from my profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

So can someone help me with tracking my order it just says shipped but its not here...

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Isaiah1997. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us the order number through private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I need assistance about a phone i ordered
Highlighted

Good morning, Tonitho! We apologize for the late reply!

To further help you, please send me a private message including your sales order key.

I'll be happy to help you!

Hozuki_Robert