Order processing taking forever!

Go to solution

Order processing taking forever!

I've order a phone yesterday and its been almost 24 hours and still the order is still processing and took the money out of my account. I paid extra money for it to be shipped quicker. How long will it take for my order to process?
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Order processing taking forever!

Hi. Any order placed after the cut off time (1PM) will be process the following day and deliver on the 3rd day. If the order is placed before the cut off time, it will be process and shipped the following day.

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted

Good morning Ronny221 and thank you for reporting this issue. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the hard time you've had.

To further help you, please send us a private message including the order key. We'll then check what's going on.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

im having the same issue. I expected to get my phone today. I ordered it yesterday. Still says order processsing as well. Any Help?????

Agent

Hi. Any order placed after the cut off time (1PM) will be process the following day and deliver on the 3rd day. If the order is placed before the cut off time, it will be process and shipped the following day.

Groupie

I am also having the same problem.  I ordered mine on Sunday and its been 2 days and status is still showing that it is "processing".  How long does processing actually take?  How many days does it take before my order is shipped?  

Victor21 wrote:

Okay so it was on Sunday after 1pm, so Monday it would have processed, and Tuesday it should have shipped, right?

Groupie

So, if it was ordered after 1pm on Sunday, so shouldnt it be in shipping mode by now?

Agent

Hi there, @lolokay61! We are sorry you did not get your overnight package today. We were made aware of a minor system issue at our Distribution Center which delayed overnight orders placed on 11/4 – 11/6 from leaving the facility yesterday, 11/6. We can confirm your package will be leaving the facility today, 11/7 and be out for delivery in your area tomorrow, 11/8.

Accomplice

I ordered a phone yesterday and today its still saying order processing.  Could somebody assist me?

Hi yamir300. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Due to a minor system issue at our Distribution Center which delayed overnight orders placed on 11/4 – 11/6 from leaving the facility yesterday, 11/6. The orders will be leaving the facility today, 11/7.

Accomplice

Thank you very much for the fast reply