Order Status

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Order Status

I ordered 2 iphones6+ saturday they are still in the process, I paid for next day shipping for both. When will the process order go through?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Order Status

Understood. The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped.

21 REPLIES 21
Agent

Hi, Elsie011! We replied to your private message.

Groupie

Thank you so much, will i receive it tomorrow since i paid for next day shipping? 

Agent

Understood. The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped.

Groupie

I purchase a iphone yester and pais for 1 day shipping  will it be here today? If not do i get a refund on my 1 day purchase  fee?

Agent

Let's do some investigating, Elsie011. Please send us a private message with the order number and shipping address.

Groupie

G

Agent

Hi there, Diohill! Orders placed after 1PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped.

Groupie

How long does it usually take to ship?
Agent

Hi, Mike16635! There is a 4 hour "soak" period after placing an order. Orders placed after 1PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays).