Order Status and Tracking

Order Status and Tracking

I placed an order and have not gotten a confirmation email or tracking information. However, the money has been taken out of my bank account! I've called several times and I'm always told I'll have the information "within the next 24 hours". I did manage to get the order number from someone  on the phone but, when I try to check order status online, either nothing happens or it says the system is not working and to call!  

The phone is for my grandson's birthday......which is today, btw. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Order Status and Tracking

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your order number and the name used for the order to further assist you.

Groupie

i have a problem with my order i bought a phone on Saturday and its now monday and it says order is prossesing for 3 days  

Agent

Definitely want to look into this for you, @chrisbg07. Mind sending us a private message with the details?

Groupie

How do I send a pm
Agent

@chrisbg07 Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  • Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.
  •  Type your message in the new window and click Send.
Highlighted
Groupie

i have sent a pm

Agent

We've received your private message.