Order Processing

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Order Processing

On Friday I purchased my new phone. I paid for next day shipping at about 2pm. Not only was a frustrated to find that even if you pay for next day if it’s after 12pm it won’t ship until the next day ( and I’m sure I’m not the only person who thinks that’s not fair without some kind of warning after paying for it ). It’s monday now and my phone still has not shipped. I expect my phone today especially with paying that additional money but I will not be around for a week after 8pm today. And I have to have my phone today before I leave. My status is still processing. And I have not received an email or anything saying that it has shipped. What should I do from here or expect to happen?
See more topics labeled with:
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Gmz101516! So sorry about the hassle. Please, keep in mind that orders placed after 1:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

For example, if the order is placed by the cut off time on Thursday, the order will arrive on Friday (even if the customer selects Standard Overnight shipping).

Highlighted
Agent

Have you received any confirmation email with an order number? If so, you can check the status of your order by clicking here once you have the tracking number (usually generated within 24 hours) please click here.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have been checking the status since Friday and it still says processing.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I checked it just now and it still says order processing. I apologize I just expected it to ship by now. Like I said I have no one around to get the package for me and it is something I have to have before I go. I’m using a friends phone until I leave. Thank you
Highlighted
Agent

Once it gets processed, our sales department will post the tracking number here, so please stay tuned!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Ok I understand that. But the question is will my package be arriving today?
Highlighted

Hi there, Gmz101516! Sorry for the wait!

To verify if your order's tracking number is ready and thus confirm if you would receive your phone today, please send us a private message including your sales order key.

We'll be pleased to further assist you!

Hozuki_Robert