Order Email confirmation?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Order Email confirmation?

I ordered something through the phone with a representative and was given an order number, but no email. How can I see the order status If I do not know what email the representative used?
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Hi MaKaylaFreeman2. Please send us a private message with the details to if you still need assistance. - Edward.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered an iphone se by phone on Saturday, but the servicer just give me a confirmation number and he didn't leave my email. However, the money already charged. Now, I don't know how can I see the shipping information and the costomer service doesn't answer my phone, so please give me a reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
Highlighted
Agent

@cook0421 Hey there! Please, send us a Private Message with the order number so we can provide you the shipping information. We'll wait for your response.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you so much for providing us with this information. Here is your shipping number: 733373641928. If anything else is needed, please let us know. We're here to help. ^Paola P.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Isn't the shipping number supposed to be private information?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I was ordered two iPhone se.But i just receive one.and you guys already changed my money.