Online Order

Highlighted

Online Order

I attempted to purchase a phone online last week it took me to an error screen then back to the shopping cart yet the money was taken from my account and has been on hold. I never received a phone so I ended going to the store to buy one but my 7 day return policy time period will be up if the phone ever comes and i obviously don’t need two phones so how do i go about getting my money back?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Online Order

Hi there, Keara311. Weren't you given a confirmation number or order key? If not, no order has been placed and you wouldn't receive any phone. The pending transaction would eventually complete.

Yeah i didn’t get any of that so the money will just go back into my account?
Agent

Yes, that's correct. Usually, when a payment doesn't go through, you may end up with a pending transaction. In most instances these transactions will process overnight. However, sometimes it can take a few days for it to complete; in this case purchases will appear as pending until the transaction is completed, or for up to five days.

Okay cool thank you i was super nervous about getting my money back.
Agent

You're welcome.  We remain at your service. If you have any question, just let us know.