Not my name on the caller ID

Not my name on the caller ID

Someone else's name is showing up on the caller ID when I place a call, this is not cool and because of this important calls have not been answered because they dont recognize the name. Whats the deal? I checked my profile and its all correct, this seems very sketchy. This is a form of fraud and can be reported. 

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Not my name on the caller ID

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Killerwolfie! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Not my name on the caller ID

I simple called Customer Service and keep choosing "other" in the phone system until you get to "Press 0 for Customer Service." I had an awesome rep change it for me over the phone. Takes 3 days to show up on your phone. 

As far as changing it, you must have something for your first name and last name, two separate "fields" essentially. I didn't want my name displayed so I had them change it to something else. Ex: "Turbo 011" First name: Turbo, Last name 011. 

Hope this helps!