Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

No service?

Highlighted

No service?

I've been using boost for about 3 years now. And I have always had good service at my house. However just tonight I am unable to pick up service. I tried adding a new data pack but it said that was prohibited. Then I just went and changed my plan to the $50 a month unlimited everything because I've been wanting to do that for awhile now.
There still is little to no service in most places in my house yet other family members who also use boost are having no problems. I recently cleared my cached data for the first time in awhile but I can't see why that would mess with anything. Any ideas on how to solve this? Or is this just a network thing that'll work itself out?
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: No service?

Hello Katelynnpitt! We would like to apologize, we understand that this is such unpleasant experience and we don’t like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always try to create a positive experience. I’d like to try and help. Would you please send us a private message with your nearest cross street and ZIP code? We'll be waiting for your response to further assist. ^Paola P.

Highlighted

I'm also having the same problem except the whole town I live in I no longer get any data reception. I normally get LTE just fine. My zip is 46135. Nearest intersection is West Walnut and Jackson.
Highlighted

Ajaek82. Hello. Can you send us a private message to further assist you. - E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am having a problem with no service.
Other Boost phones in the house work fine. How can I fix this?
Highlighted
Agent

@Timm1 Hey there! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to resolve this in a timely manner. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello, not sure why you need a private message from me but here it is... My zip is 60073 intersection is Rollins Rd and lotus in Round lake Heights, Illinois.
Hope this can be permanently fixed
Highlighted
Agent

@Timm1 Are you having issues with the inter or 4G LTE service?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm having trouble with the 4g
It says I need to turn off airplane mode but it isn't turned on. I have restarted several times. Restarting has worked in the past but not anymore.
Thanks
Tim
Highlighted
Agent

@Timm1 Hey there! Thanks for the information. We've checked your area, we can see that there's an outage in the area affecting the 4G LTE. This may be the reason why you're having issues to use the 4G. Our technicians are working to resolve this information as soon as possible.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.