No reciept no upgrade discount no $80 promo and no contacts.

No reciept no upgrade discount no $80 promo and no contacts.

I think i was not given the $80 off my upgrade from lg g stylo to lg stylo 2. I may have been mistaken? (I have read from others). I did not receive a receipt. Nor an explanation when asked for $80 promo. I figured the receipt was in my box or bag.. I dont know if my upgrade was applied? I dont think it was. I tried looking in my account info. It is beyond me at this time. I hope to get a bit more help. I had also purchased my son a phone. But thats another story. Feeling like I was taken for more than I needed to pay. To top it off I dont know how to transfer my contacts from previous phone. My. Micro card added 20 but had many more. Perhaps I'm whining but after the amount of money I spent. I would like to feel more positive and less taken. It was a busy time for the guy working and for us.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: No reciept no upgrade discount no $80 promo and no contacts.

Hi there @Pierceyourheart and thanks for sharing this issue with the Boost Mobile community.

I know how it feels when this type of things happen and I truly want to see what can I do to help you with this matter. I would like to know the price that your receipt says that you paid for the upgraded phone, so I can verify if you got charged the right amount. Remember that taxes may apply upon purchase.

About the contacts-transfer process, you can easily do this by syncing your e-mail account to the new device and it will download all your contacts as long as you set that account on the old device.

I'll be looking forward to your reply!

Enthusiast

can't help with the purchase query, but as for your contacts....if you have a google account, as most android users do, you might find your contacts backed up there and restore them through google apps
Accomplice

Boost will just take avenge of you u really jave to pay attention when deal with them on the phone and in store there just about 💰