No order confirmation

No order confirmation

Hello guys I ordered an iphone 6s plus 64gb about 9 hours ago and I didn't receive any email confirmation. The money was taken from my debit card but I haven't gotten an email confirmation which leads me to think maybe I put the wrong info in. How do i fix this!!?

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: No order confirmation

The same thing happened to me. But, it's been 3 days and I haven't gotten a confirmation.
Accomplice

Did you get the phone?
Groupie

The same thing has happened to me and I havent received my phone yet either. 

Accomplice

I honestly don't think you're going to revive the phone. You'll probably have to go in the store which means no deal. I wish I would have got the deal and I wish I wouldn't have been smart enough to get the phone with more than 16 gb
Agent

Hey iamleroyrose!

How long ago did you submit your purchase order? Have you tried checking on https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/orderStatus/? Sometimes the order confirmation is considered Spam. Did you check you email Spam folder? -Edwin R.

Enthusiast

hello I recently just ordered an iPhone 6s plus 16gb with next day shipping and I didn't receive an order confirmation or tracking number. I also didn't make an account before purchasing it but it says on mh credit card the payment went through. What to do now ?
Agent

Hi there, Mysteryborwn45! Orders submitted after 1:00 PM are not processed until the following business day. You will receive an email with your order status once it has been processed. Make sure to check your Spam folder so you don't miss it!

Enthusiast

So does that mean my phone will arrive today or Monday ? And thanks for the feedback !
Agent

If it is processed successfully it should arrive Monday-Tuesday. We can help you check on the order status as well. If you would like us to do so, feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.