No confirmation email

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No confirmation email

I placed an order online. I took a screenshot of the order confirmation the money was taken off my debit card. However I received no confirmation email and when I go online to check the order status it says it sent to a fraud account team so I'm confused as to what is going on. I'm currently a Boost customer I have a family plan and I was just buying a phone to replace one of the phones cuz it's a crappy phone
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hey there, YourHigness! Sorry for the long tardiness in answering to your post, and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

To better help you, please send us a private message including your mobile number and PIN code.

We'll be pleased to look into this for you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Accomplice

I Had the same Problem also....I Order A Cell Phone on Line and the computer Screen left the page. Didn't get Confirmation number and did not receive an E_mail .... The money came off my Credit card already.  ( Kyocera Model Hydro Reach # C6743. Awaiting you Earliest Reply  Thank Your Order System Wanted to Change My Email ... Malvar54@yahoo.com  it wanted  to put a space between my name and 54  But I Typed it the way it should be. Any Advice Or Should I Just call customer service to get to the bottom of it?

Highlighted

@Malvar54 Ah, I see! Let’s do some investigating. Can you send us a private message? - E.J.

Highlighted
Groupie

This happened to me also, I ordered a pre owned I phone 6 but I didn't receive a confirmation email. I clicked off the page too quickly to see my order number. I checked my spam and junk folders, what do I do now?
Highlighted

@dm0180 Understood. You may also send us a private message to follow up. - E.J.

Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you. I sent the message.
Highlighted
Accomplice

What about My No Confirmation Email on My Cell Phone Order It Not In Spame Help (Original ) Problem I Order A Cell Phone on Line and the computer Screen left the page. Didn't get Confirmation number and did not receive an E_mail .... The money came off my Credit card already. ( Kyocera Model Hydro Reach # C6743. Awaiting you Earliest Reply Thank Your Order System Wanted to Change My Email. But I Typed it the way it should be. Any Advice Or Should I Just call customer service to get to the bottom of it?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Malvar54! So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Just to confirm, did you check your Spam/Junk folder? Most of the times, our e-mails go to that folder.