No confirmation email and Order number wrong.....

Groupie

No confirmation email and Order number wrong.....

Smh......where do I start with Boost mobile??? Not only did I have to order my phone TWICE online and get my account deducted (yet they have no transaction history of it) so the 3rs time I call in to order the phone. The representative was RUDE and totally unfocused on what I was saying. I think he typed in the wrong email so I never got a confirmation. The order number he gave me was wrong and he called me back to tell me he didn't add the expidite shipping. Saying he did it to "save me money".........if I ask you to do something YOU SHOULD DO IT. I never asked him to "help save me money I WANT MY PHONE"........i should have asked to speak to a manger. Boost mobile what is going on??? I'm at the point where I'm ready to switch my service. Ordering a phone shouldn't b this hard.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: No confirmation email and Order number wrong.....

@Bri29416 Hey there! We're very concerned about your feedback. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We do understand your frustration having a bad customer service experience. Please, give us the opportunity to turn this around for you. Would you please be so kind to send us a "Private Message" including your order number, so we can further assist you? 

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I don't know how to send personal messages on here but the order number was BO-TEED-389419
Highlighted
Agent

Hey Bri129416. You can send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the private message option from my profile.