Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

No Boost Up

Highlighted
Accomplice

No Boost Up

Well here I am again 3 weeks later asking myself where is my "Boost-Up ""

I ask why I pay to be abused each month,, I thought this was handled but apparently my "care" is only a concern when I'm **bleep**ing screamingread my post from 3 weeks ago, nothing has changed as my phone calls have increased, more promises were  made, and now the result of those promises is ZERO, YES ZERO NO DENADA !!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN WITH BOOST OVER A YEAR, HEARD EVERY EXUSE  Boost has and 

STILL NO BOOST UP 

NO NEW GAKAXY S8 FOR ME BOOST SAYS

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE MY DOWN PAYMENT AND GET MY NEW PHONE

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No Boost Up

Really sorry to hear about this, Nikisarush. Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Read my first blog it very detailed I have been trying to use boost up for 3months, I evrtytime I attempt to purchase I am told varied bull, I'm not eligible as there was a disconnect in the past 12 months, Bull**bleep**, your service was interrupted when PAYMENT was late y two days, bull**bleep**, 2 of many, so here we are now tgat I've been calling almost daily, before making my 12 PAYMENT (Actually 17th payment) I spoke with a newbie rep that again tried to say intrtupted service not eligible till August, I simply hang up on those now, finally now I am told my records confirm 12 PAYMENT completed, on time without interruption, so that being said by BOOST, I'm told the BOOST representitives or upper management I ask for tell me there is nothing that can be done as (get this) the database system sends the Boost up icons showings eligibility when you logged on, there is no way to for me to use this promotion and no human controls it, I have been offered financing from web bank I think, not interested as my credit rating is too low too qualify,
Mark Becker

I 've been with Boost since October 2016, I do not care for BOOST community website, extremely difficult to navigate on chrome android as it's sandboxed, I prefer cellphone,if I don't answer I will get off bus of train and call you back because we can't hear each other

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Nikisarush. Please do not place personal information on public view and send us a private message. victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Please don't hide pm
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. Personal information in public view needs to be hidden. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why can't some one pick up a phone instead of this hunt and peck on invisible icons and call me

This is ridiculous
Highlighted
Accomplice

Why can't some one pick up a phone instead of this hunt and peck on invisible icons and call me

This is ridiculous
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We have different channels to assist customers as needed. To talk to a representative, you may call customer service at 866-402-7366. Through this channel we will be able to assist accordingly through our private message. To send a private message please tap on the representative"s name and you would see the option to private message. Victor21