NO emailed Receipt or Order confirmation

Accomplice

Re: NO emailed Receipt or Order confirmation

I, aswell have the same problem. But I didn't recieve a email reciept or nothing. Help please
Agent

Hi there, Ricardo10. Please, send us a Private Message with the details, so we can assist you further. Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

Agent

Hello! @Deus22. Can you private message us with the first and last name on the order, so we can take a closer look?

Enthusiast

Hey there, I ordered an iPhone 6 online on boost mobile and i locked it so i went to the apple store to see if they can unlock it and they said they can they just need a receipt to prove that i purchase that exact phone so they can see that it wasn't stolen or anything. I don't have the receipt because when the phone got delivered it didn't come with the receipt inside the box and i didn't receive an email that showed the receipt. Can someone help me by finding a way to get this receipt. Thank you.

Agent

Hi there, Michaelsanchez! Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, besides the confirmation email that you received, we don't have any other information that could help you in this situation. However, you can try to contact your bank in order to see if they could help you by sending you any information related to that transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Enthusiast

So when I revive the package the receipt was supposed to be there?
Agent

@Michaelsanchez, your receipts is the order confirmation and you can also used your credit card statement.

Enthusiast

Yea I understand but apple told me that they need a receipt that mentions the serial number, IMEI, or the ICCID of the iPhone so they know that I purchase that exact phone. So I don’t know what to do

Hi @Michaelsanchez If you are trying to unlock a Boost Mobile device, you may send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to investigate about it. - E.J.