NO emailed Receipt or Order confirmation

Groupie

NO emailed Receipt or Order confirmation

I ordered a phone yesterday morning and I got the receipt online but it went away and won't come back for some reason. I haven't received an email confirmation about the phone I bought and I don't have a tracking number for the order.
21 REPLIES 21

Re: NO emailed Receipt or Order confirmation

Hi there, Desman123! Sorry to hear that. How about we take a closer look at this? Would you mind sending me a private message with the details?

Enthusiast

did you get your order confirmation yet

Enthusiast

i have the same problem. no order confirmation, no email receipt.. but they took the money from my account already

Groupie

I called up there and they finally sent the info and I have the required information now. You should call customer service and talk to someone. That's how I fixed the problwm
Agent

Hello! @ladykbrona Can you private message us the first and last name that were on the order, so we can look into it?  

Enthusiast

I can't send you a private message, I clicke on your name and there's no option to message you privately 🙄
Agent

Hi ladykbrona!

When you click on the name of an agent, you'll see a frame to the right side of the screen with the option "Send this user a Private Message". We hope this information helps.

EdwinRG.

I bought I phone 6 gold and I wanna track my order my name is nyir brown

Agent

Hi there, Desman123!

To send a Private Message:

1. Click you username on the top right.
2. Click "My profile"
3. Copy and paste the user name of the person you want to private message on the search field
4. Click "users" tab
5. Choose the user, then tap "send this user a private message"

Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25