My service does not work on my new phone even though it worked on my old phone

Highlighted

My service does not work on my new phone even though it worked on my old phone

Hello, I have previously boughten a phone from boost the website and the service worked great, near perfect... but I then bought a new phone on amazon from the Apple thing on amazon, an Apple different than my old Samsung, and since i bought it unlocked there was no SIM card. I went on my old phone on the boost app and got chat with an agent and they said to go on swap devices and I did that, where it should say boost it said no service, so I contacted another agent and they sent me a SIM card for free, once I got it I inserted it contacted a new agent and had them change the SIM card number and put it on my phone, but it still didn’t work even after I followed the steps of calling that number and hit ok for starting service update. I contacted another agent and they sent me another SIM card, once it arrived I contacted another one to activate it and they said they would activate it and it should work after I called that number and kept my old phone off for 24 hours. It still doesn’t work. I have not had service for almost 3 weeks! Please I need service and if I don’t get it I am thinking of cancelling or having you get me a new phone! Please someone help me! I want service since I am paying for it! Help!
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: My service does not work on my new phone even though it worked on my old phone

We're sorry to hear that, BoostUser1744. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message your with the IMEI number, phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.

Re: My service does not work on my new phone even though it worked on my old phone

How do I contact u so you can fix it?