My husband just had surgery

Highlighted
Groupie

My husband just had surgery

Can anyone help us with our bill my husband had surgery and can't return to work for month. I'm laid off and looking for new job. We just need help for this month till he can return to work. All we are asking is for help for this month it will be turned off today. He needs to be able to be in contact with doctors and work. We never ask for help we are ones giving but now we can use it. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Re: My husband just had surgery

Hey there, Joannb75! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for say minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service. Your account will still be able to receive phone calls and text messages while suspended. You will also have 60 days in order not to lose your phone number after interruption. We recommend to get into the daily plan for $3 a day to keep services on as long as you will like.

Groupie

That's not helping when if I need to contact his doctors and 3 dollars not sure where I'm getting thst with no income

Ah, I see! Unfortunately we are a pre-paid service company. With us you pay service before you use it.