My account was suspended for no reason

Highlighted
Groupie

My account was suspended for no reason

Today I tried calling both of my children on their Boost phones and neither are working.  I logged on knowing that I paid there bill on the 18th of last month so I have 8 days left in this month, payment was not the issue.  It is telling me the accounts are suspended due to a lost or stolen phone I am looking at both the phones with my children and they were  not lost stolen or reported that why by any of us.   I tried to click on the I found my phone button and it gives me an error.  I want there phones back on and back on now.  I need to be able to call them when they get home from school this is so inconvenient.  I have had nothing but problems every month with Boost.  I am really regretting getting phones from here I cannot wait to changer service providers.  This has been the most horrible cell phone carrier experience of my life.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue, Wydanae16. Please send us a private message so we can take care of you.

Highlighted

I paid for my bill already I wasn't late or nothing. I changed my phone number after paying my bill on October 6th 2017 and then my phone stop working on October 10th 2017 out of the blues. It says it couldn't find my account and I tried calling customer service but the customer service was no helped. He kept asking me for my 4 digit password after I had tried telling him it over and over because I never change my 4 digit code. And then I told him that's not the point when my account isn't existing. And it's making me mad because I need my phone for work, I paid for my phone to work not for things this to happened and I ain't gonna pay again for something I just paid for. I still have a receipt in my text message saying I paid for it.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Chanthaeng143! Really sorry to hear about that. We'd love to help. Can you please provide us your number via a private message in order to look into this? Thank you.

Highlighted
Groupie

i just paid my phone and found out today that it was suspended for no reason i need help