Lying agent

Go to solution
Highlighted

Lying agent

I need a number to talk to someone besides customer service. I bought my daughter a phone for her birthday, I called my carrier AND boost regarding getting it unlocked BEFORE I purchased it. Boost told me I had to call back in with the MEID number and they would unlock it. So I bought the phone. That was over a month ago and you still refuse to unlock it. The only reason I bought the phone was because you said you could unlock it. You lied. I need to speak to someone who can unlock it or boost owes me $140 that unspent based on boost agents lies.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Lying agent

Hello, ardnite. We'd like to let you know that we do have a strong policy when it comes to this process. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:

•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

•The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time.

There's no way to waive that process.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hello, ardnite. We'd like to let you know that we do have a strong policy when it comes to this process. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:

•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

•The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time.

There's no way to waive that process.

View solution in original post

I want to report an agent in baytown 23rd off Garth rd..I went to the store and switched over to boost the agent told me to start services I would have to pay next month bill and activation yes I did that it was in Sept this month in the beginning and I even purchased insurance..so long story short if I paid for next month bill that will means I played for October bill..the agent said I wouldn't have to pay my bill until Nov. 7 of 2017...im very mad because I talked to the agent when u call 225 on the boost phone and she clearly told me I would have to pay October bill and its so frustrating to be lied to..yes boost needs to train there agent better than that and teach them not to lie to get a sale...I would like to get something resolved because I was mislead into switching over and to pay in a month in advanced to get it switched over can someone on the board help me in my situation and respond
Agent

Hey there, @Rasundaassogba. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify?

Ok I was told not to put my number or pin out there like that u can respond just like this about what I put on the comments
Agent

We need to verify the account to see how we can help you. If you don't want to send the information through here, you're more than welcome to contact us at 866-402-7366.

Okbi will contact u all but when I joined it said do not put ur number or pin on the site so yes I will contact u call do I ask for annie
Agent

Any agent that answers the call will be able to assist you with the issue.