Loyal boost customer please help

Highlighted

Loyal boost customer please help

I have been with boost mobile for a long time (not too sure on the date but I had to switch my phone number a few times in the beginning) I have always paid on time every month except for this months... My husband was layed off unexpectedly last month (9/8/17) and I still made my payment on time... But he still hasn't found work and we haven't heard anything regarding his unemployment. Needless to say it's been a huge burden for myself to pay ALL of our bills on just my income alone... Being that my phone is the only phone we have I was really hoping someone would be understanding of our situation and could possibly help me just for this month (October 2017)?? It would mean so much to my family and I if we knew that $50 could go towards gas so I can continue to go to work. As it is I don't even have any money left over from my check and my daughter's bday is on the 11th this month in like 2 days 😞😞 I have faith that things will get better for us but it still is very difficult not feel depressed

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Loyal boost customer please help

Hello, @Contreras93234. Thank you for stopping by. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts. We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M.

Well there you go then... Funny how others have been able to get a free months service for no reason... But when a long time customer actually needs help this is the response given🙍🙍 well I definitely wont be able to pay this months bill and I can't say anything except good thing most companies are willing to let me bring my current phone number with me so I don't really lose anything... But you have lost yet another loyal customer... Word of advice you need to work on ur customer service as a company
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Contreras93234. All your charges are accurate and in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.