Lost my phone and forgot pin

Lost my phone and forgot pin

I have forgotten my account pin & lost my phone. I've tried but I can't do nothing with my account, like suspend my service without the pin..... How can I reset my pin?
17 REPLIES 17
Agent

Hello @Dalebledson74 We've answer you in a private message. We'll be waiting for your response.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Did u figure anything how did u regain your pin
Agent

@Jizzle23 Hey there!

Are you having issues to access on your account? If yes, please send me a "Private Message" so I can further asist you with your request.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I'm now going through the same thing...any advice?
Groupie

how do i do it
Groupie

Are the same this year my phone's been lost or stolen or taken and I can't remember my PIN I can't get taxes how do I sign on to my account? thank you Michael Ybarra

Agent

If you have forgotten your pin number and you no longer have the phone with you, we have an alternate authentication method that you can give try to. If you know when you activated your account with Boost (Month and Year), you can contact Boost to request a pin reset. That's the only other option available and for this scenario in particular.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

I have the same issue? What do I do.
Agent

Hey there @Tiggerstix. We'll be more than happy to help you. Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you.

~ Joy P.