Long time Boost customer please help!!

Highlighted

Long time Boost customer please help!!

I have been with boost mobile for a long time (not too sure on the date but I had to switch my phone number a few times in the beginning) I have always paid on time every month except for this months... My husband was layed off unexpectedly last month (9/8/17) and I still made my payment on time... But he still hasn't found work and we haven't heard anything regarding his unemployment. Needless to say it's been a huge burden for myself to pay ALL of our bills on just my income alone... Being that my phone is the only phone we have I was really hoping someone would be understanding of our situation and could possibly help me just for this month (October 2017)?? It would mean so much to my family and I if we knew that $50 could go towards gas so I can continue to go to work. As it is I don't even have any money left over from my check and my daughter's bday is on the 11th this month in like 2 days 😞😞 I have faith that things will get better for us but it still is very difficult not feel depressed
See more topics labeled with: