Agent

Re: Lg v30

Hi there.  We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We’re always working to provide you with the hottest devices, so please stay tuned! Victor21

Accomplice

But boost has been lagging in this respect since the LG G3 and their now up to G6. Thats more than a 3 years of no enhancement or update up latest from other brands other than iPhone and Galaxy's. Boost needs to step it up. I know I'm not alone on this. I see many other asking the same question. I'm just adding comment in hopes that enough of us will persuade Boost to make a move. 

Thanks Victor for your reply by the way.

Best,

Mario

Those of you that are saying  you are switching  to metro..Knock yourself out . Ive been with  boost  almost  4 years . they treat me good better  calls less calls dropped , better  quality . Metro **bleep** MASSIVELY. W ife and I  had Metro for many  years . Hearing all the false statements about how they were better  etc. we took a chance and switched to boost, never  looked back. My  daughter  jas metro. calls dropped static etc , her phone is high tech  and it  still **bleep** . I have a styleo 2 , not  real fancy but does what I need , compared to the problems I  had with metro . This network is amazing . So go ahead and switch , trust  me u  will be sorry .

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well that's your experience. In my area, I'm lucky to have equal coverage with both Boost and Metro. That being said, the advantage with Metro is the device. What most others have started is true, Body has been falling behind the times. Not everyone is in love with Apple and Samsung, I'm definitely no fan of either company. All other major companies are starting to accept any unlocked device for activation on their networks. And Boost is still offering devices that are over 2 years old on their service. I'm sorry, but if the standard Android device is 7.0 everywhere else and Boost is still on Android 5.1, there is a problem. Now that I've vented, in my way to switch my provider. Thanks Boost, it's not been fun.

Hello boost community,
I have had boost in the past didn't like the fact you were limited to the phones they had or if you wanted a iPhone you could almost be up to date on device. I currently have a Sony experia x on the tracfone network which works on either t-mobile or AT&T network. Which is GSM not CDMA have no issues. My daughter and wife have boost. They have had dropped calls my wife's data shut its self off on her style 2. Boost don't have an answer. This is her 3rd on in 1 year, last time her wifi wouldn't enable and we tried everything, bought a new one and now her data don't work. We live in the Syracuse NY area. If you are looking for a decent coverage and buy the phone outright you should consider straight talk which runs on Verizon AT&T t-mobile and sprint. Smartphone plans run from 45-55 per but I'm pretty sure they have a family plan if some kind. And they don't have many restrictions on what phone or provider they specify with. ( without you knowing) like boost does. The only benefit is that they paid a month of service for my wifes family plan cause the service was so bad for the prier month and they felt bad. I was gonna have her switch to cricket which runs off AT&T and has better phones as well. Including the iPhone x. Good luck to you all.
Accomplice

I am totally with u on this subject. It gets really old being with a network that always seems to be the last one to get the current, hottest devices. The amount of subscribers who prefer Android (NOT Samsung!) by far outweighs the amount of subscribers who prefer iPhone-- get with the masses, BOOST Mobile! We ALL want nice, fast devices that aren't last year's left overs. This seems to be an ongoing issue with no end in sight. Why wont they listen to their customer's voices?! Frustrating!

Thanks for the comment. Update, she has switched to cricket wireless, boost would not let her use her phone I paid for on cricket wireless. So in return I told them to **bleep** off an bought her a LG v35 thinq which she loves. And my daughter got a iPhone 8+ which she injoyes. Big disappointment on boost mobiles part as we were long time customers, but went with the better service with better customer support, and support for higher end phones (other than iPhone x). I am currently searching for my next phone purchase but am stuck between the new xperia or the HTC u12+. Plzz someone help...
Accomplice

Latest update 8/21/18: Sadly after 12+ years with boost, I had to leave. Went over to Verizon for same $50 monthly and no contract because boost phones are two or more years behind! I tried rocking with boost as long as i could but as most commonly used apps continue to update every minute requiring more ram and more processor speed, I could no longer deal with the lags and speed of my phone knowing there were currently faster models out that boost won't carry. I had an LG G3 which I loved at first. But its been responding slower and slower as Facebook and web browsers continue to update for more current phones. So I been wanting to upgrade to LG G7 but boost still wanna stay on G3...wtf??! AND their iphones and galaxy models aren't any better. Sorry but I had enough! Bye boost! Verizon matched your deal with better service and up to date phones, and my connection and processing speed is off the roof! Couldn't be anymore happier! Snooze you lose!
Accomplice

Awwe man, I WISH I could, I wish I could. LEAVE. Tell Boost Mobile to kick rocks. Adíos. But, I digress, the area in which we live has unusually poor signal and believe it or not, Boost is the ONLY provider that I can actually receive calls thru at my home, without standing on my roof on tippy-toes, wearing a tin-foil hat and pointing my pinkie finger in a northeastern direction. lol kinda jk. Strange as it seems, it's true and even with Boost service, I usually have better service when I'm standing in a certain part of the house, depending on the weather outside. But, at least its SOMETHING.

However, I really do wish they'd friggin get on board with some **bleep** updated devices!! This kills me, knowing there's so many great devices out there that offer SO much more as far as EVERYTHING goes, and we are stuck like chuck, forced pretty much to choose between a stupid iPhone or Samsung, (both which I strongly dislike). Then there's the list of Sprint® phones that are usable on Boost's network-- what at joke. Not unlike Boost Mobile (and their selection of devices) the list is never updated, and the only phones on said list are friggin archaic! However, in spite of their list, with its restrictive content, I had read on this forum that some folks had successfully activated their HTC One A9 phones (from Sprint) on the Boost network. In my desperation, I decided to live dangerously and purchased an HTC One A9, and what do ya know, it not only worked, but it worked AMAZINGLY. For all intents and purposes, it looked exactly like a Boost phone, with their splash logo at boot screen and all the Boost b.s. bloatware that we barely need or use. I enjoyed that phone for almost a year but my kids repeatedly dropping it (and other HTC related issues I won't go into st this time) forced me to convert back to an LG Stylo 3 that was given to me (which wasn't all that bad but it had its Boost related issues too.

Thanks for your replies everyone, best of luck to u all with your new providers. May u enjoy many years of happiness together 💕😻 lol Take care & stay blessed!
Accomplice

@Imkimbera - Part of the reason i went with Verizon as appose to t-mobil, at&t, sprint, cricket, etc, is their signal coverage nationwide. They are second to no one! Try borrowing a friends phone on verizon, and see if you get signal or not. You may be pleasantly surprised.

...Best of luck!