Less than a month

Accomplice

Less than a month

I paid my bill on 12/30/2017 then after a few days...I saw that I have to pay my bill by 1/15/2018. Can someone tell me WHY....please
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Less than a month

Hi there, Caution187! If you are part of the Premier/VIP program, which allows you to pay your bill 14 days after the due date, and you pay after the 14 days of grace period then those 14 days are charged to you from the next payment, making your billing cycle 14 days shorter. You can find details in this website http://boost.co/2mmiaxk.  If you've never been on the premier program, feel free to send us a private message so we may take a closer look into your account.

Accomplice

@EdmundM
I am enrolled in the Premier/VIP program. I know I missed my pay period for December by 8 days (12/21/17)...so shouldn't my next pay date be 1/21/18 instead of 1/15/18?
Agent

If the account was interrupted at the moment of the payment, the due date changes to the day when the payment is done.

Accomplice

@EdmundM
So since I paid the December bill on 12/30/17 shouldn't my January bill state that I need to by 1/30/18 instead of 1/15/18?
I'm so sorry, Edmund...I'm really confused!!
Agent

Since your account was interrupted when the payment was made, the due date changes to that day. However, since you paid after the 14 days of grace period, 14 days are charged from your billing cycle. Therefore, since the 14 days passed and the account was interrupted, after the payment is done you get half a billing cycle.

Accomplice

I didn't pay after the 14 day grace period. My payment was due on 12/21/17 and I paid on 12/30/17...that's only 9 days AFTER the 21st.
Agent

In that case please send us a private message so we may review your account.