Lease to own program.

Highlighted
Groupie

Lease to own program.

Boost should have a lease to own program for phones like Sprint and TMobile. Only for the loyal customers that pay their bill consistently.
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Lease to own program.

I agree. In order to retain quality consumers, Boost needs to offer some conveniences that the big guys do. A leasing program WAC would be a great way for customers to stay on top of tech trends while enjoying the best mobile service on the market.

Or at least offer a discount for a trade in our something!
Community Manager

All great ideas! I will pass these on to our product team for review.  I cannot promise anything will come of it, but I will defintely let them know.

Thanks!

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Accomplice

yeah I understand that sprint is like yall's mother company and they are always sending me things to try to get me to buy one of their phones this way. The only problem is they want me to leave Boost! I have been with Boost 8yrs now...

Community Manager

We don't want you to leave Boost, the offers come because we recognize you as a loyal customer and we want to make sure you get access to options for your service.  If you want to stay with Boost, please don't feel like a promotional email is pushing you, we are only trying to reward you!  We are happy to have you as a customer of ANY of our brands!

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Groupie

So if boost is an affiliated with Sprint maybe there's a way to work with the bigger companies to help come up with a prepaid plan on more expensive phones. Or maybe take over unpaid phone services through Sprint to make it work with boost and charge a fee of so much each month if they wanted an easier way paying it off and still have some sort of service
Accomplice

They also need some better devices. I'm about to leave Boost because I need a better phone.
Accomplice

As much as it would be a great idea for us, the consumers, I feel that iif they tried options like these, they would have to put contracts with this idea, just my opinion, and I am not saying I don't agree, I'm just saying that to take a dive on trust that a custimer will do the right thing and return it , repo phone men would have to come info play for those who wouldn't value a gift like that, causing the company to lose more money. I hope I didn't confuse you.
Accomplice

i agree

pamela bolling